Thursday, April 24, 2008

One week till we know

One week from today we'll find out what sex the baby is. It's pretty exciting and I was reminded by our friend Tim of something I've been doing lately. Most women go through a nesting period, trying to make the house ready for the baby, well us men do it as well. Tim got a better car for his expanded family, me? I've been sanding down a crib, getting the loose ends around the house ready, cleaning up the yard, basically catching up on all the crap I've needed to do since we started renting the house. Katy's started showing to others besides me. So much is going on right now and we're almost halfway through the pregnancy. Craziness, craziness. We'll try and post some pictures soon.

2 comments:

Wisners said...

Can't wait to hear the news, and see some pics of Katy's belly. We couldn't be more excited for you both!
Luv,
D, N & T

Tim Pickard said...

I think you should put a poll on your blog to see what people think it is. We can't wait to see you guys and especially katy's cute belly!
Nicole for the Pickards