Thursday, June 19, 2008

Shower

I went to my first baby shower up in Roseville this month and I have been meaning to post some of the pictures from that beautiful day.
Me holding one of the best cakes ever (no offense to any one else)

My Mom (grandma Robin), my Sister (aunt Michelle), and my niece (cousin Bri)

My Mother in-law (Noni Michele) and Sister in-law (aunt Natalie)
Baby boy Grindy's great grandma's
Friend Natalie (mastermind of the day)
Friend Nicole (carrying her 4th)

I know Maile it will be over soon.
Ok, Natalie Wisner set this up. She contacted Rob and had him write a letter to our son then she put it in one of the frames that I registered for so that we could hang it in his room. I know we all got a little teary eyed (some of us more than others).
He was there!!!!

No comments: