Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pismo RV

Katy's parents recently purchased a fifth wheel and now drive it to various RV parks for the weekend. This past weekend they met some friends at the Pismo Beach RV park and Katy met them for a nice lunch with Nick. Where was I? My buddy Josh who I used to coach in Morro Bay when he was in high school, became a believer, moved to Roseville, helped me when I was a youth pastor, moved out to Arizona...anyway he was in SLO for the weekend so I had lunch with him. Needless to say I didn't get any cute pics with Nick, so I'm absent and Katy was the photographer.
Nick and Papa enjoying the shade

Nick praising Jesus! (Hopefully he doesn't become a charismatic!)

A grandma's love

Later that day Katy did what I wished I could have, enjoyed a nice afternoon on the couch with Nick zonked out.

As you can tell by the position of his diaper, he's beginning to outgrow his newborn onesies.

No comments: