Thursday, February 28, 2008

Katy's Thoughts

So, I know that you have not heard too much from me about this whole pregnancy thing but I do think it's awesome and I am so excited. God is good isn't He? we could not have planned this more perfectly (that must be because God is perfect and He knows how everything is going to work out). That being said I was talking to Rob and I asked him what he thought I should write on the blog and he said "my thoughts on pregnancy" so here it goes. If you would have asked me a few weeks ago how I liked being pregnant (I am sorry to say) I think that I would have said "I don't think it's for me." However, I am happy to say that I am coming around. The nausea has slowed down and I am in awe that there is a person growing in my tummy. So, besides the constant need to visit the restroom, to pee, I do like being pregnant and I ALMOST come to tears when I think about this blessing.
Katy
P.S. for those of you who might be interested to know I am about halfway through my 10th week and not really showing to the public yet but I have noticed a change.

3 comments:

Greg Squires said...

Hey Katy, glad to see you post on the blog too!

Are we still good to go for Monday night? We'll plan to leave SLO around 5:30, and give you a call when we're on our way down.

Anonymous said...

hey katy. congradulations! have you found out the gender of the baby yet?

Anna

Colleen said...

Katy! Good job writing on the blog. Its nice to hear from you. We really miss you guys!

Love, Colleen (and the gang)