Saturday, August 22, 2009

Travelling Friends and Birthday Fun


My childhood best friend Adam, seen above with me in high school (don't ask), got into the Army ROTC in college and is currently in the Army National Guard. He serves our country in D.C. but he and his wife Michelle, who coincidentally also went to high school with us, live in Woodbridge, VA. I wish they didn't live so far away but since they do time with them is precious. Both their families live here in California so they were kind enough to pay us a visit on their way up to the bay area from LA.

A little flashback to the past, Adam and I in 1999 on our senior trip to Hawaii

Adam spent a year at Santa Barbara City College while I was at Cal Poly. This was one of our frequent hook-ups for a meal.

Ad and I at my bachelor party. No comment.

And back to the present. Maybe Adam and Nick are kindred spirits as they kept trading off with closing their eyes for pictures.

Adam again.

Nick again.

And Nick halfway, probably the best shot out of 20.

Michelle, Adam, and Nick if you can find him.

It just so happened to be Michelle's birthday on Wednesday so Katy made her a cake. Happy birthday Michelle!

The big 2-8!

No comments: