Sunday, September 20, 2009

Having His Cake and Eating it Too!

At the beginning of this month we posted on how Nick turned one. On a side note, I never know what to say. "He's one year old" or "he's one years old." The plural form seems to flow easier off my tongue, but I'm pretty sure since he only has one year to his name, you can't pluralize it and must stick with the singular form. You'd think I'd know this being that I'm an English major. But I don't because I sucked at English, I just like to use it as a power play every now and again. So, back to Nick's birthday. We threw, and by we I mean almost 98% Katy, a party for him at our neighborhood park. Some family and friends were able to come. Standard one year(s?) old's party. BBQ, messy cake, a true birthday suit, etc., etc. I know we all enjoyed watching him partake and I'm pretty sure he enjoyed it just as much.

No comments: