Saturday, September 13, 2008

Not liking the wetness so much

There may be hope yet for my son not becoming a swimmer, and by swimmer I don't mean that he won't learn how to swim and be proficient at it, I mean he won't be part of a swim team. It's looking, after 8 days, pretty good for the volleyball court. Anyway, let me show you why. It wasn't his first bath since he got that the day he was born, but it was his first at our house. I didn't want to show any of his face since they all contained his face and his bits and pieces for some reason. Not sure why, but don't want to tempt the perverts surfing the web. So here's his red body, red not from scalding hot water, but from screaming at the top of his lungs.
Not too keen on getting rubbed down with soap and becoming cold from water. Darn cute in a Pooh hooded towel though. Still a little ticked off about the bath. Note the scowl on his forehead.
Definitely a plus is getting all warm and cozy in his footie pajamas afterwords.



While he may not like baths, they sure do lead to some cute pictures. Especially when wrapped up in a frog hooded towel from Noni (his grandma Michele, my mom. Don't know how to spell it, but it's pronounced "Non-eee" not "no-knee").


And of course, I had to join in the fun of looking and acting (not smelling. freak shows.) like a farm animal...

No comments: