Monday, September 15, 2008

Snuggling up with mom

Pretty early in the morning, Katy walks around the house in a robe to get and feed Nick. Fairly practical since it allows him easy access. Anyway, usually after feeding him, she warms him up by holding him in her robe, which is really warm and soft and he loves it. So here they are in the early morning. Sorry about the picture babe, had to do it and hey lay off her, it was like 5 in the morning after feeding him already 3 times that night and waking up every two hours!
Oh, and I forgot to add these pictures of me and my kids from yesterday while watching some football, with Lucy daring to get closer and closer to Nick. One day she'll jump into his crib and take a nap with him...mark my words. After all, she does like to emulate Rudy Jones!

1 comment:

D clan 5 said...

What a beautiful boy! I gotta admit though, with 50% of his genes coming from Rob, I wasn't completely sure that Katy's genes could compensate enough, but clearly they have! We can't wait to come meet him. We are tentatively planning to come up some Friday between now and the end of the year, so beware! Obviously, we'll talk to you before hand :)