Saturday, September 13, 2008

On Our Own...Kind of

I don't want to be one of those bloggers that just puts every picture up he ever takes of his kid. Not that there's anything wrong with those bloggers, I just don't want to be one. So hold me accountable. With that said, there will be explanations behind these pics. This one is of Nick (obviously) and the sun came through the window hitting him just right and bringing out a softness to his face that I thought was pretty cool.
Lucy has had a traumatic last couple of days, mainly because she's been our baby for the last three and a half years. All that to say, she's been cuddling up (which she never did) with us all the time, begging to be scratched (which she never did), and overall yearning for any attention, as can be seen in this picture of me holding her in a way she'd never let me before.
Lastly, every time Katy holds Nick on her shoulder to burp him or just hold him, he slings his arm over her shoulder. He does it with no one else. Only Katy. It brings out envy and awe at the same time in me. It's captured here.


No comments: